If you have any question or need help with your account, you may contact us to assist you.
08:00 - 20:00 CET;
00800 4508 4508
If you have any further queries, please contact us by email or write to the following address: W. L. Gore & Associates GmbH, Corporate & Legal, Hermann-Oberth-Str. 22-24, 85640 Putzbrunn, Germany.
1. What is a cookie? Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work in a better, more efficient way. They can do this because websites can read and write these files, enabling them to recognise you and remember important information that will make your use of a website more convenient (e.g., by remembering preference settings).
3. Service Cookies. Service cookies are essential to the Site and enable you to move around it and to use its services and features. We use the information for security purposes, to facilitate navigation, remember you when you come back to the Site, and display information more effectively. Without these absolutely necessary cookies, the Site will not perform as smoothly for you as we would like it to and we may not be able to provide the Site or certain services or features you request. These cookies include:
- Cookies used to store the user’s session ID which are integral for basic eCommerce functionality and keeping track of a user & shopping cart between page views.
- Cookies used to record geolocation data of the customer to serve default content based on that user’s country.
4. Tracking and Analytics Cookies. We also gather statistical information about the usage of the Site in order to continually improve the design and functionality, understand how customers use the Site and to assist us with resolving questions regarding the Site. For example, analytics cookies show us which are the most frequently visited pages on the Site, help us record any difficulties you have with the Site, and show us whether our advertising is effective or not. This allows us to see the overall patterns of usage on the Site, rather than the usage of a single person. These cookies include:
- Cookies used to enable us to track and improve the website based on behavioural analysis.
- Cookies used to collect metrics on the first page view on the session.
6. Where are my cookies stored? The cookies collected on this Site are stored by a third party service provider that we have retained to provide web operating and data hosting services for this Site. This service provider is based in the US. We have taken steps to ensure that this service provider protects the confidentiality and security of personal data, and to ensure that personal data is processed only for the provision of the services and in compliance with applicable law.