Engineered with GORE-TEX® Active
ONE 1985 GORE-TEX® SHAKEDRY™ Jacket
This is no longer available.
Please try another color or size.
- GORE-TEX® Active with SHAKEDRY™ Product Technology
- adjustable collar with velcro for optimum fit and protection
- Back zipped stow pocket
- Elastic sleeve cuff
- Partially elastic hem
- Zip tags for easy opening
- 2-way front zip
- Reflective print on back
- Reinforced hem for easier closure of the zipper
- Reflective logo on sleeve
- Reflective logo on front
- Advanced matt black look
- Shake dry surface: Water beads on the surface so a few quick shakes renders the garment dry
- The lightest and most breathable GORE-TEX® Active Product available
- Comfort fit
- Weight 116 gram (Size L)
- 2 way front zip for chimney effect
- Permanent beading surface
- Reflective transfers for higher visibility and safety
- Ergonomic shape and comfort cut
- Durably waterproof and windproof
- Minimal pack volume and stow away solution
- Extremely breathable
- Super lightweight
Technology & Benefits
Shake Dry Surface
Water beads on the surface so a few quick shakes of the garment renders the surface dry.
The Most Breathable
Extremely breathable construction reduces sweat accumulation and speeds vapor transport.
Exceptionally Lightweight and Great Packability
The lightest waterproof, windproof, breathable GORE-TEX® product available. The materials being used and the garment design ensures low pack volume.
Durably Water- and Windproof
Durable waterproof, windproof, breathable performance backed by the GORE-TEX® products GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™ promise.
Uniquely designed, the technology eliminates the face fabric, preventing absorption of water. Runners and Cyclists will not experience the chilling effect that can result from a wetted out face fabric and the garment weight does not increase from rain.
Advanced Matte Black Look
The unique feel and matte black surface design gives the jacket a new and unexpected look.